Tim,

I would suggest trying again to recalibrate it. The recalibration can be a long process of trial and error with the results measured over several days. That is a lot less expensive than buying a new one or sending it to Elecraft.

I do not expect the long term accuracy of any rig's real time clock to be correct over a period of days. Even gaining a minute a day is sufficient for logging during an outing. Actually, I do not use it, I use the Timex on my wrist for accurate timekeeping, and it is easier for me than pulling up the RTC display on the KX2 when doing paper logging.

73,
Don W3FPR