Gwen,

First of all, a T200-2 is an iron core toroid, not ferrite, and is not likely to prevent much RF noise coupling. Any ferrite core will have an FTxxx diameter designation with two digits after the hyphen.

That W3EDP antenna is a strong suspect, as is any off-center fed antenna or end fed antenna. They can produce large amounts of RF in the shack. Install a GOOD current mode choke near the antenna feedpoint. One of the best is a stack of 4 or 5 FT240-31 with the coax wound for 4 or 5 turns through the center. That should be placed close to the antenna end of the coax - exception, an end-fed antenna may need to use a part of the coax as a counterpoise (which is why a minimum length of coax is specified for them) - put the choke that minimum length away from the antenna.

73,
Don W3FPR