Hi Fred,

Use the MN command select the menu entry number. This simulates going into the
menu at the radio. The Programmer's Reference provides a table of MN values for
each transceiver--be sure to use the one for the K3/K3S.

Then use the MP command to read or change the value. This is also explained in
the reference. You can send "MP;" to read the current value to make sure you
know how the MP values relate to the menu entry's displayed parameter.

Finally, send "MN255;" to exit the menu.

Wayne
N6KR