Mine was the first time I transmitted my call with the antenna array aimed at the moon, switched to receive, adjusted the VFO frequency a bit, and heard my own call come back.   Yep, some 2.56 seconds delay, a frequency shift of about -200 Hz due to Doppler, and from a distance of  239,000 miles one way, or 478,000 miles round trip.   Sweet!   Then much later and as the station improved, on SSB I transmitted "HELLO MOON", switched to receive and tweaked the VFO a bit and heard "HELLO MOON" come from the receiver.   I suppose one could consider this somewhat of a 2 way QSO with myself.   One other occurred while working a station about 250 miles away on VHF and via EME.    I heard his tropo signal, and then his moon signal, shifted in time and frequency. And likewise he heard mine.  Now would this be considered one QSO or two?   With my 59 years of ham radio in my log, I still find ham radio fun and enjoyable.   Much thanks to Elecraft today, and the friends I've made along the way.

73

Bob, K4TAX