I think I've bricked my KPA1500! Yesterday I installed v1.78 of the firmware.
Today I was calling a dx station on 20m and I kept getting a "low gain ratio"
error message. I thought it might be the new firmware so decided to go back
to v1.64. I downloaded the hex file from Elecraft and somewhere along the line
things went astray. I had an firmware loading indication on the display but it
was static. I looked through the manual for some sort of reset proceedure but
found nothing. I thought that killing the power and a restart might cure it.
Now, the amp comes on with fans at full blast and front panel buttons do
nothing!

Help!

73, Roger