I'm running Mieinberg NTP service and all our international access is via geosat. NTP status is showing for the currently selected stratum 1 source 573.909 delay, 1.022 offset and 6.176 jitter.

wsjt-x FT8 DT on most decodes are running at 0.1 to 0.3 with a few strays out to 0.7 to 1.0 and one W station at -2.7

Regards,

Mike VP8NO