I'd pay more attention to predictions based upon theoretical considerations. Those based upon historical data patterns, statistical interpretation, curve fitting, etc are about as useful as stock market or global climate predictions. Someone can always take a bunch of historical data and come up with a clever scheme to accurately account for past events, but when it comes to predicting the future it falls to pieces.

I'll be doing CW in any case. That's my prediction.

73,
Drew
AF2Z