Somewhat related to my other post, but sufficiently different that I
figured it should be its own thread: I consistently get the "Timeout in T>R
Latency Measurement" message from Winlink Express using the built-in
software Winmor TNC.

After some poking around and trying different things, I set up the K3S to
do PTT on RTS, made sure the TX delay was as short as possible, configured
Winlink to use RTS for PTT, and as far as I can tell, the switching is very
fast... but Winlink is still not happy about it.  I tried VOX as well, but
it seemed like latency should be less with RTS for PTT.

I used to get the Timeout error on my KX3 on the first transmit, but
subsequent transmissions always worked fine.

Has anyone had more success with Winlink with the K3s and with avoiding
this Timeout message?

   Nick

--
*N6OL*
Saying something doesn't make it true.  Belief in something doesn't make it