Brett,

I did not intend to say that you should disconnect your equipment from the
safety gound - only that you may need to supplment it with an RF ground at
the place where your equipment connects to the antenna system.  In other
words, both are necessary, and can work in conjunction with each other.

73,
Don W3FPR