I used my K3S driving my KPA1500 on Saturday during Makrothen and state QSO
parties with no issues.  I have the integration cable and RG-8X for the RF path.

Sunday AM with the K3S set to 22 W, the KPA1500 was outputting 22 W more or
less, not the 750 W I expected and got the day before.

With the K3S set to 11.5 W, the KPA1500 produced about 400 W out.

With the K3S set at 100 W, and the KPA1500 in STBY, the KPA1500 power meter
read 100 W more or less.

Later in the day the situation self-healed, but the healing did not last.

Trouble shooting ideas ?  The recent KPA1500 manual troubleshooting section
suggests the obvious stuff which is irrelevant.

N7WY - Bob R