Check your MON level on your K3.   I run mine about 8 for digital modes.  I know nothing about the MicroHam DKII.   I just run the USB interface between the computer running the application software and the radio.    I only use 3 software applications, WSJT-X, HRD or FLDIGI.  And with those, I run only one at a time. Logging is handled totally separate.

73

Bob, K4TAX