Hey,
I seem to recall something you said a few years ago about accidentally hitting
one of your T1 QRP autotuners with 100 watts for a short period and it
survived.  That being said, not sure I'd want to be in the same county with an
AX1 connected to a KPA1500 putting out full power, LOL!  The meltdown would be
horrendous though the amp would most likely survive.

W0EB