From: Barry
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2018 8:34 AM
To: Terry; elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3 Win4k3Suite Question

Terry,
     All you should need is a connection to the computers com port.
Win4K3 know which radio and just works. The connection should be the
data connection, but you will need a compatible connection on the
computer or an adapter if you only have USB connections on the computer
side. Just make sure you can tell Win4K3 what com port you are using for
the radio just as you did for the KX3.

     BTW: I started out with the KX3 and moved up as you are doing. There
were no compatibility issues. Good luck and have fun. If you really run
into a problem, Tom usually pops up and helps; he monitors this
reflector.

73,
Barry
K3NDM