Thank you Gary,

This tidbit is very helpful as I was about to head out and get one of
the large LG OLED and noise was a concern.

I would add that this is also one place you cannot scrimp on cabling,
some (give away with the device) HDMI cables spew noise (and are quickly
cut up then tossed).

If you spend thousands for a large screen OLED, do you really want to be
a miser on the cheap stuff?

Rick NHC (enjoying the typical -122 dBm noise floor or quieter, in N ID).