Sent: Saturday, November 17, 2018 1:14 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] (OT maybe) 3Y0I Bouvet using K3's?

Hi all,

This DX-pedition must be one of the best kept secrets in town. I was able to
find their web site:

https://bouvetoya.org/

But concrete plans are still very elusive. Apparently the team has arrived
in South Africa and they have a ship on hand. No date has been set for their
sailing as far as I can see. The team members are now known. There are no
Norwegian team members which is a shame for a team whose members proudly
wear the Norwegian flag on their T-shirts. Nothing is known about their
equipment. It is not even clear if they have any corporate sponsors.

But welcome they are. Hopefully their plans will firm up soon. I will have
to inspect my South facing 20m Delta loop which will surely be needed. South
is my worst direction as I am living on a North facing hill. Bouvet is an
ATNO for me.

AB2TC - Knut (native of Norway)

John Harper wrote
Anyone know if the upcoming (later this month?) Bouvet team is using
Elecraft gear?

John AE5X
https://ae5x.blogspot.com
<snip>