Hi again,

Wow! I wonder why the secrecy? I understand this is a low budget expedition,
but logging on to the Internet while they are still in Cape Town can't be
that expensive.

On the equipment question, I am guessing they are not sponsored by Elecraft.
Maybe they are using their own personal rigs. In a previous message in this
thread it was suggested that at least one of the team members had acquired a
2nd hand K3(?).

AB2TC - Knut

John Harper wrote

--