Hello All,

I have a K3 and a K3/0 mini control head.  They are both mounted with the front
panel vertical in my shack.  That's the natural way the K3 sits, but not the
K3/0 mini.  The K3/0 mini is designed for use primarily in a portable setting
with the display at a shallow angle to the desktop.

My problem is the K3/0 mini display is quite washed out in the vertical
position even with the LCD Adjust Menu entry set to 100.  At the minimum
setting of 2 the display is virtually blank when viewed directly on at eye
level.  Does anyone know of a "Super LCD Adjust" menu setting that will
override the design tendency of the K3/0 mini to only be used at shallow angles
on a desktop rather than at eye level?

Thanks much and 73!

  -- Courtney  KD6X