It would have to stretch about 4-5ft to see a difference of 50Khz in
resonance.  I doubt it has stretched that far.

I see huge swings in  my inverted L resonance (with 4 elevated radials) and
it is 100% related the ground freezing and unfreezing and ground
conductivity changing.

My 2:1 SWR  points are about 80Khz apart.  2 months ago my resonance was
about 1850khz.  Today it has slice up and the end result is that my SWR at
the bottom of the band is now 2.3:1 when it used to be 1.9:1.  That is in 2
readings 28 days apart.  My new low edge is 1813Khz.  The easy fix is to
add 3ft tot he vertical part.  In the spring, I will have to remove it
again.

I have before and after screen shots, but I don't think I can send them to
this reflector.  If someone wants to see them, let me know and I'll send
them to you.

Like Don said, his broad bandwidth is due to ground losses.

Mike va3mw