Good Evening,

    Only a few more weeks before the sun turns the corner and starts moving again.  That means I think I have found the proper times for the nets until the next time change.  Both twenty and forty meter nets seemed to have OK propagation.  Nothing fantastic but quiet and reasonably strong.

    We are through our first cold snap.  Any remaining leaves or green fern fronds are now some shade of brown and a bit crispy around the edges.  My begonias had been flowering up until last weekend.  Now they are brown and shriveled.  It was a good year for them.  Now to figure out how to handle the bulbs; it has been too many years since I tended mom's glads.  Hints?

Please join us tomorrow on:

14050 kHz at 2200z Sunday  (2 PM PST Sunday)

  7047 kHz at 0000z Monday (4 PM PST Sunday)

73,

   Kevin. KD5ONS

-