Oh -- one other thing.... I update with the KX3 utility on the MAC.  To
operate with N1MM I run Windows on the MAC, simultaneously, using the
Parallels software.  I have done this for more than four years using other
radios, but the KX3 for just the past four years.  The MAC runs Windows
7/64 and it is more stable than when I used a PC.

Dave