Hi Doug,

Yes I was from 1958 through 1962. How do I access the Questionnaire?

Roy,  K6XK

-----Original Message----- From: Doug Hensley
Sent: Sunday, December 16, 2018 12:14 PM
To: Elecraft List
Subject: [Elecraft] OT: Were you involved with Military Communications during the 1950's - early 1970"s?

I would like to get in touch with other Veterans who served in one capacity or another, in Radio Communications during the years 1950's to early 1970's.

If you would have time to complete a short questionaire sharing your experience, please get in touch. This is an on-line questionaire for a researcher tasked with assessing communications during this period. Whatever you share is direct with him. I am not in the loop, just trying to get the word out.

Thank you,

Doug Hensley, W5JV

Visit https://www.qrz.com/db/W5JV for some great vacuum tube finds. Looking for something special? Ask us. Wanted: Petersen Type PR-1 in FT-243 holder cut for 1770 kHZ (Used in IF Stage of a Mackay Receiver).

Message delivered to k...@ncn.net