Mike,

What happens if you plug a regular USB flashdrive into the PX3?
The USB SD card reader may be different (I just don't know).
While there is space in the computer to handle drivers for an SD card reader, the PX3 is more limited in its capability, the support for flash drives must be coded in firmware.

73,
Don W3FPR