Getting ready to play "those great digital data sounds" through
  my K2, using the RigBlaster Plus as the interface.  The manuals
  for each are not all that clear on how to make them play well
  and properly together.

  For instance, both devices have serial ports, as does the
  computer.  Does this require one serial port on the computer to
  control the K2 and another serial port to control the RigBlaster?
  That seems to make sense from a hardware standpoint (no problem,
  I have NINE serial ports on the computer, list available in plain
  brown paper wrapper under separate cover.)    <ggg

  I would appreciate others' experience in what K2 remote control
  programs and what RigBlaster control programs seem to work well
  together for data modes.  Up to now, all my data experience has
  been VHF packet through TNCs.  I have Ham Radio Deluxe and MixW
  available  but I am open to all suggestions.

--
   73 de K2ASP - Phil Kane
   Elecraft K2/100   5402

   From a Clearing in the Silicon Forest