FWIW .. I've got my K2/100 running FT8 right now ... just in time for the next RTTY contest where its a new mode :)

Neil, KN3ILZ
K2/100 SN: 7788
KX3 SN: 6596

On 12/29/2018 7:05 PM, Phil Kane wrote:
On 12/29/2018 12:14 PM, W2xj wrote:

It is just that too many do not seem to have fully grasped email after about 3
plus decades.
When one cuts one's teeth on torn-tape Telex/Teleprinter systems of the
1950s/60s, e-mail is the greatest thing since sliced bread.!  And I
don't have to send a line of BELLS to get the message center to ACK
receipt of the message!

Makes me want to fire up the K2 for the next RTTY contest......  :)

73 de K2ASP - Phil Kane
Elecraft K2/100   s/n 5402

>From a Clearing in the Silicon Forest
Beaverton (Washington County) Oregon