Eric,

Don tells you what you need to do to make it possible, I want to expand on the
utility of the result.
Many of us like our QRP K2 setup.  My K2 has the KAT installed for seamless QRP
operations when that is what I want.
I also have the KPA and KAT 100 pair installed in an EC2 so that when I want to
operate QRO I reconnect cables, power up the amp and use the two boxes like
they are one rig.

Elecraft did a wonderful job and you will be very pleased with the result if
you can get hold of that front panel like Don said.

Fran