From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net <elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net> on
behalf of Dave <rocke...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2019 9:23:44 PM
To: Dave
Cc: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] SS Amp

- The KPA1500 has two LDMOS devices vs one in the SPE.
- The 1500 has better IMD specs and better duty cycle than the SPE.
- The KPA1500 has a separate power supply that can be located under the desk.
- KPA1500 has Ethernet remote capability.

Dave wo2x

Sent from my iPad

Message delivered to a...@hotmail.com