I did my first travel with my remote setuo (K3/100 and remoterig) and i was
thinking to minimize the cabling and size of the setup.

A lot of gear and cabling to do, so went to my mind, the idea of a K3/0
Mini with a kind of remoterig INSIDE and most of the cabling already made

So K3/0 Mini cable set, will be already connected inside

Paddle integrated on the "new" K3/0 Mini

You will control CW speed with K3, so no need of remoterig CW pot

Mic integrated on the "new" K3/0 mini, a telescoping boom to reach your face

Just need to connect a pair of USB cables to the laptop and is ready!

Of course this will need some work togheter from Elecraft and Microbit, but
would be very good to have this simplified for the user

Jorge
CX6VM/CW5W

Libre
de virus. www.avast.com
<#m_-5089330718019503393_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>