I am working with my K3 to record audio from the Line Out jack into the
soundcard.  I am finding that the Sub receiver audio is about 8 dB
greater than the Main receiver audio per the input meter in Audacity
(this is with the antenna connected to a 50 ohm load).  My CONFIG:LIN
OUT is set to NOR 007.  My transmit audio is of equal levels on both
left and right channels per Audacity, which I think exonerates the audio
chain into the PC.  I have option 3 of CONFiG:LIN OUT set to T= 020
(nice addition which allowed me to lower the TX audio presented to the
soundcard).

I have noticed that since installing the Sub receiver last August that
through the speakers (two Realistic Minimus 3.5 models) that the Sub
audio is always louder than the Main audio.  Of course, I adjust the
volume controls to even it out as needed, however, I want to keep the
recording level constant, so I'd like to avoid setting CONFIG:LIN OUT to
=PHONES.  A few weeks ago I borrowed an XG3 from a local and did the
receive calibration on all bands but that made no difference.

Is there a method available to balance the audio levels between the
receivers so the recordings I make with Audacity will be balanced?

Thanks!

73, Nate, N0NB

Web: http://www.n0nb.us  GPG key: D55A8819  GitHub: N0NB