Hello,

This Saturday, June 3rd, is the 9th Annual QRP TAC Sprint. We are turning back the clocks to the CW Only Sprint due to the lack of any SSB or PSK31 contacts last year.

So the contest will be CW only. Look for WB3AAL out on the Appalachian Trail. If you find me and work me from the AT you will also work the bonus Station, N3EPA from the AT. I will be working the two calls from the AT.

I will be looking for anyone that will be on the Appalachian Trail in the States of MA or ME. I need a Trail to Trail QSO with those States.

I will also be looking for the following States for WAS from the AT. The states are AZ, NM, OR, MT, ND, SD and HI. So if you hear me on 20 or 15 meters, please give me a call.

I know the LAITF contest is in the same time, so if you want to pass a critter name, please send LAITF at the end of the TAC Sprint info and the critter name.

This will be the last year for the TAC Sprint to be held in June. We are going to move to another colder month.

72 and Thanks,
Ron Polityka
WB3AAL
www.wb3aal.com