I’m not surprised that the Apple EarBuds are better.

When my Grado SR60 headphones finally died, I tried using the Yamaha CM500 to
listen to music. That lasted about one day before I gave up and switched to the
earbuds. I received Bose QC35 II headphones for Christmas and compared them to
my new Grado SR225e headphones. The Bose are OK if I’m not paying attention to
the music, but they’d never be mistaken for hi-fi headphones.

wunder
K6WRU
Walter Underwood
CM87wj