Hello Charles,Have you turned off Windows power saving options ?  You should
probably look for a similar setting for the Ethernet
port.http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/PreventUSBPortPowerDown73,Gary K9GS
-------- Original message --------From: char...@k5ua.com Date: 3/12/19  4:29 PM
 (GMT-06:00) To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net Subject: [Elecraft] Chronic loss of
KPA-1500 USB and Ethernet Connection
  Within 60 seconds For several months I have been losing the connection
between the KPA-1500 and the computer after approximately 60 seconds of
connection time.  This happens in both the USB and Ethernet modes in both the
local and remote scenarios. I have to exit the software then try to reconnect
again. It typically takes a couple of times to reconnect, but once it
reconnects it stays connected until I am ready to shut the station down.I would
like to know if anyone else is experiencing this phenomena and if so, is there
a solution?Charles
http://mailman.qth.net/mmfaq.htmPost: mailto:elecr...@mailman.qth.netThis list
hosted by: http://www.qsl.netPlease help support this email list:
http://www.qsl.net/donate.html