From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net <elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net> On
Behalf Of KE8G
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2019 11:11 AM
To: donw...@embarqmail.com
Cc: Elecraft <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] [Elecraft-K3] K3s won't connect to PC

I want to thank all who offered suggestions and information, it was a pleasure
to reach out for help and have so many folks willing to help!

I contacted Elecraft yesterday and ran things past them.  I was given a few
suggestions, and decided to "pretend" it was a new set-up.  I am not sure what
was going on, but with the USB cable plugged into the same USB port on the same
computer, when I turned the radio on, it went through a complete new set-up;
including installing the drivers and audio CODECs.  It even gave me the same
COM port number.

I am going to attribute it to divine intervention, as I did a lot of praying
for it to be something simple!

Things are working as normal, and a "boat load" of toroids are on the way!!

Thanks again.
73 de Jim - KE8G