From: Eric Lanzl <ela...@sbcglobal.net>
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2019 20:35
To: Elecraft List <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [Elecraft] Question

Hello members of the Elecraft forum.
I was wondering if there might be an interest in requesting a DMR (digital
mobile radio) talk group for Elecraft users. It might be nice to have a place
to mee in a digital room. One can request a tg on the relatively new TGIF
system. Anyway let me know what people think? If there is interest I will make
a request for the tg.Maybe comments can be made here on the forum about the
talk group. .

Thanks,
Eric WB(JNZ (also net control for the Elecraft sideband net)