n0tu/Steve wrote:
> Not really.
>
> But it's the first time I've taking my radio to the field and not made
> one single contact. Albeit I got off to a slow start by arriving at my
> favorite radio site at  4:15 PM so LAITF & TAC were already going. It
> took me about 15 minutes to get the antenna up and setup.
There was a moderate amount of activity for the TAC contest. I did not
hear a single LAITF competitor. Possibly those folks politely figured
TAC had seniority (which it did). Hopefully LAITF will be scheduled with
more care to avoid overlap next year.

Made only about 15 QSOs in TAC in a period of 2 hours. Most on 20M.

--
  / \   / \   / \   / \   / \   John L. Sielke