Hi Roger,

You wrote "With the radios receiverwise reaching the physical limits it
now is time to pull up the transmitter side to the state of the art as well.
Regarding transmit IMD  we are still in the 70s or 80s and sometimes even
worse than that therefore no progress has been made the last 40 to 50
years!"

I couldn't agree with you more ! BTW, there is now a new K4 group on
groups.io, which is promising since the K3 group is now inundated with K4
stuff.

AB2TC - Knut

Roger-3 wrote

Sent from: http://elecraft.365791.n2.nabble.com/