Good Evening,

   The difference between propagation on twenty and forty meters was amazing.  Normally one predicts the other but not today. Twenty was pretty good while forty was not.  Both bands had strong QSB.  I gave more than one report of S0 to S6.  There were a few thunderstorms but none local to me.  The West Coast is wet from top to bottom but the lightning crashes were from east of the Rockies.  Maybe the sun helped or maybe not, propagation has been fickle lately.

  On 14050.5 kHz at 2200z:

K6XK - Roy - IA

W0CZ - Ken - ND

W7LXN - Myron - AZ

K0DTJ - Brian - CA

K4TO - Dave - KY

K4JPN - Steve - GA

AB9V - Mike - IN

  On 7047.5 kHz at 0000z:

W5MF - Dwight - ID

K6PJV - Dale - CA

K0DTJ - Brian - CA

WI6O - John - CA

  Thank you for so many years of fun.  I enjoy digging you out and checking you in plus finding out a little about what you do. The weather reports are to keep me from feeling gloomy.  There are others with worse weather :)

    Until next week stay well 73,

         Kevin.  KD5ONS

Skol'ko b nityey nye plyol obman
pokazhyet lik svyeta istina.