Good Morning,

I'm still finding a few surplus odds and ends from my K2 and XV projects. These
are just taking up space, and I hope someone can use them:

1. Unused XV series transverter crystal oven, P/N XVOVN. The current price from
Elecraft is $64.95. I am asking $45.00, OBO, shipped.

2. Unbuilt "K2 Temp Compensated PLL Reference Upgrade" kit, for older K2s. This
has a new thermistor PC board, XTAL, thermistor, and a few resistors. There is
also  supposed to be a 12uH inductor, but it's not in the bag, and I'm looking
for it. P/N E850138 - make an offer.

3. Unpopulated, used K2 case lid. There are some light scratches on the rear of
the top surface. Make an offer.

3. New in box, K2 speaker. Make an offer.

Postage has become quite expensive, so please keep that in mind!

Payment by PayPal, please.

Please contact me off-list at:  mycall  at  arrl  dot  net

Thanks for the bandwidth! 73, Jim KO5V