I totally disagree. With the tools that are available to us these days, one person could produce change pages for the K3 fairly quickly.  However, I think I have a homebrew solution - annotate the manual with the changes reflected in the Release Notes, and keep them in a separate binder, in order.  It's still 2 steps instead of one, but....

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network
at <http://reversebeacon.net>, now
spotting RTTY activity worldwide.