Jim KO5V

I have a similar problematic LCD monitor.   Mine is 27” by Nixeus - the least
expensive 27 inch monitor I could find.   Two kinds of problems include
broadband noise of about 2 to 3 dB across 20 meters and a specific frequency
noise of about 3 kHz wide at about 14.250 MHz.   Like yours, the noise goes
away when it goes to sleep.

Like you, ferrite additions have not worked.   I have 2 1/2 inch ferrite cores
through which I wrapped the power and signal cables.

My solution? Turn off the monitor.  It is a second monitor, paired to my iMac
27 inches which has no such noise.    A future, more expensive solution will be
to get a new, better-hopefully monitor.

Not the answer you want to hear, but I feel your pain.

73
Hoop
K9QJS