When you tap the MODE switch (above the VFO), a list of all primary modes and
data modes comes up on screen. You can then select one. We'll also provide an
alternative behavior for the MODE switch for ops who use only CW and SSB (for
example): tapping MODE will just alternative among 2 or 3 specific modes. This
will eliminate the need to tap the mode buttons on-screen.

The *hold* function of the MODE switch is "ALT", as on our other rigs. This
alternates between USB and LSB, CW-normal/CW-reverse, AM/AM-sync, etc.

Each VFO has its own mode identifier. This clearly shows which mode you're in,
including data submode (e.g. FSK-D).

73,
Wayne
N6KR