The capacitor is so critical that I always look for it in the product
description. If they don’t mention the kind of capacitor, I assume that they
don’t know what they are doing.

We know the MFJ mag loop tuners use butterfly capacitors because you can buy
the capacitors from MFJ. The W4OP loop describes avoiding wipers in the
variable capacitor.

I’ve considered getting an MFJ loop tuner and some flexible copper tubing, the
stuff used to hook up refrigerators. But I tune around too much.

wunder
K6WRU
Walter Underwood
CM87wj