Hi all,
I have my HF antenna switch feedline connected to Antenna 1 on the amp, and
my 6m antenna (on a separate tower, and a separate physical path outside) on
the Antenna 2 port. I don't generally want to run the amp on 6m (only if I
can't get through with 100W), but I have to have the amp powered up (with
its loud power supply fan running) all the time now if I want to see any
signals on 6.

I'm wondering if it's possible to select the default antenna for when the
power to the KPA is switched off? I'd be fine with "last used", and it
looked like that was available in the KPA Utilities setting, but as soon as
I de-power the KPA, it reverts to ANT-1.