And my SN 502 is perfectly acceptable, even with the stock fan-ware (is that a word?)

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network
at <http://reversebeacon.net>, now
spotting RTTY activity worldwide.
For spots, please use your favorite
"retail" DX cluster.

On 6/11/2019 9:22 AM, Dan Atchison via Elecraft wrote:
My KPA1500 s/n 156 had such a problem with PS audible noise.?? It was fixed with two mods available from Elecraft, one a new LED board and another with a resistor addition to the MeanWell power supply output?? The latter was probably not associated with noise but it's an addition that was not on my #156.

73,
Dan -- N3ND