Tom,

I use Win4K3Suite all the time with my KX3, because my neck won't take a
lot of twisting or craning about. The spectrum scope works perfectly, after
I found the port I originally tried months ago was indeed mono. It's on a
stereo input now, and is fine.

You mentioned it didn't use the same audio stack as wsjt-x. That's good too
know, and thanks for the explanation of how that bug functions. I will be
upgrading to Win 10 to fix it soon, but I do have things working ok with a
workaround for now.

It's great software, and it literally saves me serious pain. Thank you for
creating it.

73,
Gwen, NG3P