Thanks, Gentlemen.  I guess I must not have the latest version of WSJT-X, or I
somehow missed that feature.  I do have a 2.x version.  I wish I had known
about that because I was running a low power 1B station on SSB with a very
compromised antenna system and would have done much better on FT8.  Maybe I can
try it out for Winter FD.

When I read that thread about all the hoops those guys were going through it
discouraged me from pursuing that option.  I’m kind of angry at myself at this
point for not pursuing it more diligently!

73,

Carl

Sent from my iPhone
Carl Jón Denbow, N8VZ