I've made a few PSK-31 contacts on the K3s and I've not gotten any bad
reports. However, I'm still a little concerned about what I see for ALC.

The video below (no audio) shows the ALC meter responding first to a "TUNE"
command from fldigi. This sounds like a pure tone in the headphones but the
ALC meter responds oddly, almost like it is pulsating. I expected ALC to
pretty much be steady.

as expected in the headphones (a trilling sound). The ALC response looks
better but I can still see the pulsations in there. I expected to see 4
bars solid and the 5th flashing.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/4AaLaVu1r8UDv5LT9

Am I reading too much into this? Is this how your K3s responds?

I'm using the K3s sound card. Level in Windows is -14.7 dB. Level in fldigi
is -12.7 dB. The level control on the K3s is set for 18.

73,
Kev N4TT