Hey Bob,
Long time.
I actually used the Jupiter you and I talked about awhile back to listen before
going “live’.
I don’t have the wider filter yet, still looking for a 15kHz filter.  The guy I
bought it from pulled the 6kHz, not a big deal as I am going to get the 15kHz
someday.
The hole is still there to I can easily add it soon.
de Frank KG9H