I had 2.0.1 in my computer and had been using it since it's general release.
Works well, no issues.

Then when the new version was released, I just installed it, 64 bit version,
taking the defaults.  It installed in the same directory, overwriting files as
needed.  Everything works as expected with 2.1.0.  Did not have to change any
parameters or such.

I would suggest you uninstall the version 2.0.1 and use an application to clean
your registry. Then load a fresh install of 2.1.0

73
Bob, K4TAX

Sent from my iPhone