When operating RTTY contests like NAQP, I like to run my KPA500 at 100W, vs. running the K3s at full power. Reason: both the K3 and the KPA run their final amps cooler.

Usually I have my K3s configured for 100W when the KPA500 is off on on Standby, and configured to drive the KPA at 500W when it's operating.

But If I turn on the KPA and want to run it at 100W, I have to lower the K3's drive power, then increase it after the contest.

QUESTION: Does the configuration saved by the K3 utility include per-band power settings for the K3 only AND the K3 plus the KPA?

If so, can I then save a "normal" configuration, then lower the K3 drive and save a "100W KPA output" configuration? If I later restored one of these configurations, would the K3s return to those per-band power settings?

Thanks for any information on this.

--
73, Mike N4CF
Louisa County, VA USA