This may be too simplistic or doesn't
address the OP as well as it could but...

I do have an external 10M reference, a
GPSDO and use that to keep the K3s in
proper frequency adjustment. That said,
the instructions in the K3 or K3s manual
address how to zero beat a known frequency
source like WWV.

Once the K3/K3s is adjusted to be
accurately on the exact frequency (ie:
15.000000). I then go to the P3 and at the
narrowest "Span" option on the P3, select
"Ref Cal" from the menu button. and move
the signal; till it is at dead center on
the screen, right in the center of the
15.000000 MHz signal, right at the center
mark.

I then tap select and this returns the P3
to normal function. This leaves me with a
monitor that shows exactly where signals
are and when I use the marker function, it
lands that chosen signal dead center and
the K3s reflects it as well as the P3.

Nothing like a cool smoothie on a hot
day...

73,